Titans Clash - #62 – Top performance in the 2015 NFL combine? Which one of these football players will have the best NFL career?
Abdullah breaking away vs. Miami
(Image source: www.omaha.com)
Here is the list of the top performances in the 2015 NFL combine (for more info follow this link ---> Click Here):
- QB - Marcus Mariota - Oregon - 54 points
- RB - Ameer Abdullah - Nebraska - 52 points
- WR - Chris Conley - Georgia - 35 points
- TE - Mycole Pruitt - Southern Illinois - 44 points
- OL - Jake Fisher - Oregon - 38 points
- DL - Owamagbe Odighizuwaa - UCLA - 38 points
- LB - Vic Beasley - Clemson - 50 points
- CB - Byron Jones - Connecticut - 46 points
- Safety - Eric Rowe - Utah - 59 points
(Note - each position has different skills they must demonstrate, so you can’t compare between positions.)
Which one of these player will have the best career in the NFL: Pro-Bowl appearances; stats; Super Bowls; and length of career? We would like to hear your thoughts on this; please comment via the button below.
We think it will Ameer Abdullah. His frame is perfect for a running back. He is fast and stocky. It is a bit of a risk to pick a running back for this, as their careers are not long, but we think he could be a one of a kind running back for many years.
Related Tags: , Clemson University,University of Connecticut,University of Georgia,University of Nebraska–Lincoln,University of Oregon,University of California, Los Angeles,University of Utah